Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Appointment Recommended
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Aid Sales and Service
Know the Signs of Hearing Loss
Signs of hearing loss differ from person to person. If you have been in an accident or have experienced trauma, hearing loss can happen suddenly. It can also occur over time. Schedule an appointment with a hearing care professional if you or your loved one experience any of these situations:
- Asking people to repeat what they said
- Turning the volume on the TV and/or radio to a level others find uncomfortable
- Difficulty hearing on the telephone
- Difficulty understanding women or children’s voices
- Having trouble understanding conversation in noisy places, such as restaurants and sports games
- Inappropriate responses such as nodding as if you have understood what wdas being said
- Avoid social situations you once found enjoyable
As your brain is slowly deprived of the sounds of words, it loses its ability to understand those sounds. Long-term hearing loss causes even more brain difficulty understanding words. If you notice early signs of hearing loss, schedule a consultation to get a baseline and see what needs to be done as long-term hearing loss can cause even more difficult for your brain to understand words.
Why Choose Covington Hearing Associates, LLC?
If you’re in need of aural rehabilitation, hearing testing, or hearing loss correction, like hearing aids in Covington, GA, or the surrounding areas, Covington Hearing Associates, LLC is here to help.
Our founder has over 20 years of experience working as an audiologist, and we are dedicated to using the most cutting-edge technology and procedures available to help our patients get the best results possible. We work with patients school-age and older, and we are always happy to help new patients.
Ready to get started?
If you’re interested in getting a hearing test, starting aural rehabilitation, or getting hearing aids in Covington, GA, or the surrounding areas, get in contact with our team today. If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule an appointment, you can reach us by calling (470) 735-8887 or by using the convenient form on our site. We look forward to working with you!